Website Northwest Health Care Linen
Northwest Health Care Linen is the fastest growing exclusively medical laundry in the Northwest and takes pride in creating a work environment that promotes enthusiasm and professional growth. The success of our company is dependent on our highly motivated, energetic team-oriented staff who excel at great customer service.
As a leader in the industry, we’re focused on providing the best in customer satisfaction and the best in company and environmental performance. With careful attention to detail, quality and service, we continue to grow significantly as a business and with the services we offer.
We are currently searching for a full time Account Manager to join our team. This individual will provide outstanding customer service, delivering and managing customer inventories, while also maintaining customer relationships. This will require excellent communication and problem solving skills. This includes following procedures as stated from all customer for the purpose of unloading and loading clean and soiled textiles. This individual must also maintain a safe driving record.
This is a full time position (Approx. 40/hrs week), evening position, Monday through Friday. This route departs our Bellingham location around 5:30 pm and makes deliveries to medical facilities in the Seattle area.
- Driving 24ft box truck to make deliveries and to pick up soiled linen
- Operate a lift gate
- Must have the ability to consistently lift 50+lbs and to move and maneuver heavy linen carts
- Willingness to work around and handle soiled medical linen
Follow all of NWHCL programs as followed:
- Follow NWHCL bloodborne Pathogens
- Exposure Control Plan
- Personal Protection Equipment (Universal Precautions)
- Safety Manual policies and procedures
- Quality Assurance program
- Follow procedures as stated from all customers for the purpose of unloading and loading clean and soiled textiles
- Maintain a safe driving record
Not only do we offer a competitive pay scale, NWHCL also offers an exceptional benefit package for our team!
- We currently offer an exceptional Medical Plan and pay 70% of the employee’s premium following 60 days of employment
- Holiday Pay
- 401k, with employer match following 1 year of employment
- Dental plans available
- Cafeteria plans available
NWHCL is a drug free employer; candidate must pass pre-employment drug test, a Fit for Duty screening, a background check and have a clean driving abstract. Will participate in drug and alcohol testing as required by CDTA upon hire.