Website Northwest Health Care Linen
Northwest Health Care Linen is a medical laundry facility providing outstanding medical linen services throughout the Puget Sound. We have immediate positions available and are VERY BUSY!
Current Production Positions Available:
Line Sorter – $16.25 per hour
Shift: 5am – 1:30pm or 8:30am-4pm
Essential duties are to sort linen that is moving on a conveyor belt into the appropriate bags for laundering.
Order Fulfillment – $16.25 per hour
Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
Essential duties are to accurately pack product/orders according to customer requirements. Orders are filled by counting or scanning the products and placing them on rolling carts, shrink wrapping or bagging for delivery.
Dryer Operator – $16.25 per hour
Essential duties include collecting clean product from automated dryer conveyors into spring loaded bins or slings and sending the product to appropriate station for processing.
Wearing Apparel – $15.75 per hour
Shift: 2:30pm – 11pm
Essential duties are to hang garments onto hangers for processing.
Production/Bedding – $15.50 per hour
Shift: 11am – 7:30pm
Essential duties include quality control inspection of linens while processing items for preparation for delivery.
Fast paced environment, potential for OVERTIME is likely, you must be able to work on your feet all day and maintain production standards.
FT Benefits include PTO, Holiday pay and medical benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow all Northwest Health Care Linen programs as followed:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Exposure Control Plan
- Personal Protection Equipment (Universals Precautions)
- Safety Manual policies and procedures
- Quality Assurance program
- Time Management System and related programs
- Employee handbook policies
- Operating a variety of automatic equipment for the purpose of pressing and folding textiles
- Hand folding the necessary textiles that can’t be automatically folded
- Clean up work your station following proper cleaning procedure at the completion of your workday, putting all miscellaneous linens to proper locations
- Performs other duties as required by management