Website Northwest Health Care Linen
Northwest Health Care Linen is a medical laundry facility providing outstanding medical linen services throughout the Puget Sound. We have positions available in multiple departments and are proud to offer hiring bonus’, medical benefits, and paid time off.
Laundry Sorter – $17.25 per hour
FT Shift: 5am – 1:30pm
PT Shifts: 5am-9am or 9:30am-2:30pm
Essential duties are to sort linen that is moving on a conveyor belt into the appropriate bags for laundering.
Order Fulfillment – $16.25 per hour
FT Shift: 1 pm – 9:30 pm
Essential duties are to accurately pack product/orders according to customer requirements. Orders are filled by counting or scanning the products and placing them on rolling carts, shrink wrapping or bagging for delivery
Production/Bedding – $15.50 per hour
FT Shift:7am – 3:30pm, 11am – 7:30pm
Essential duties include quality control inspection of linens while processing items for preparation for delivery.
You’ll be a qualified candidate if:
- You have the ability to be on your feet all day
- You can maintain production standards
- You can follow procedures to ensure that work gets completed safely
- You can maintain regular attendance and punctuality
Full-Time Benefits include PTO, Holiday pay and medical benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow all Northwest Health Care Linen programs as followed:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Exposure Control Plan
- Personal Protection Equipment (Universals Precautions)
- Safety Manual policies and procedures
- Quality Assurance program
- Time Management System and related programs
- Employee handbook policies
- Operating a variety of automatic equipment for the purpose of pressing and folding textiles
- Hand folding the necessary textiles that can’t be automatically folded
- Clean up work your station following proper cleaning procedure at the completion of your workday, putting all miscellaneous linens to proper locations
- Performs other duties as required by management