Northwest Health Care Linen is a medical laundry facility providing outstanding medical linen services throughout the Puget Sound. We have positions available in multiple departments and are proud to offer $200 hiring bonus’, medical benefits, and paid time off.
Laundry Sorter – $18.25 per hour
5am – 1:30pm
Essential duties are to sort linen that is moving on a conveyor belt into the appropriate bags for laundering.
Wearing Apparel – $17 per hour
2pm – 10:30 pm
Main duties include hanging garments onto hangers for further processing by being steamed and folded by machines in the facility. Other duties such as handholding may also be required.
Janitor – $17.25 per hour
6 am – 2:30 pm
Main duties are to ensure cleanliness throughout our facility. This includes bathrooms, breakroom, production floor, and offices.
You’ll be a qualified candidate if:
- You have the ability to be on your feet all day
- You can maintain production standards
- You can follow procedures to ensure that work gets completed safely
- You can maintain regular attendance and punctuality
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow all Northwest Health Care Linen programs as followed:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Exposure Control Plan
- Personal Protection Equipment (Universals Precautions)
- Safety Manual policies and procedures
- Quality Assurance program
- Time Management System and related programs
- Employee handbook policies
- Operating a variety of automatic equipment for the purpose of pressing and folding textiles
- Hand folding the necessary textiles that can’t be automatically folded
- Clean up work your station following proper cleaning procedure at the completion of your workday, putting all miscellaneous linens to proper locations
- Performs other duties as required by management